Saturday 29 December 2012

Hello!


I am 24 years old dogs lover. My name is Natalia. I am totally in love with dogs and that's why I decided to set up  blog about them. Now when I finished studies I have more time to do things that I always wanted to do. I had some dogs smaller and bigger ones and they all were great! Now I have mix of canarian dog and she is lovely.  How is it possible not to love dogs? I have no idea... 
We all know that dogs are the best friends of people. Actually there are some they say that dogs are better than people. We all live in one world and animals teach us how to behave responsibly, how to treat another creatures. And if we make small effort to treat dogs well and give them a little love we can have great companions. 
I would love to show you my photo with  dog name's Wafel that I met  in Portugal in Elvas. He was running around ruins of old castle;) Friendly small dog. I think he went for a short walk without his owners. 


I would like to invite you to follow my blog. I am going to put notes about dogs care, dogs trainings and games, dogs services. I am also dogs breed maniac so I will be putting news and photos of different breeds of dogs. With time I want to put some links to movies with dogs showing their skills. 
The aim of this blog is to show you dogs as the best creatures. I want you to have fun with being with your pets and to learn how to treat them well.
And sth to think for all of us!




No comments:

Post a Comment